cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security key for credit agreement

xesionprince
Tuning in

I still cannot get my four digit security key needed to view my credit agreement online. It is one of three fields needed to access.

I cant get any intelligent response and this has now been dragging on months

10 REPLIES 10

grsmith
Joining in

Hi, I believe the pin is the last four digits of the bank account you used to set up the direct debit. 

Hi

could you tell me where the Credit agreement number is, or where to find it!

TBO the mobile app doesn’t seem to have access to my personal and account information 

When/if you set up a Direct Debit, you should have received an email from youraccount@virginmediateam.co.uk with a copy of the Direct Debit instruction attached. Within this document, towards the bottom you'll see two references (a Service User Number and Reference). The Credit Agreement Number is the 9 digit Reference number.

Please could you re-send that email as I don’t have it anymore 

The security pin is NOT the last four digits of bank account number.

I am reporting this thread as a complaint because I am sick of the lack of training that Virgin staff appear to have.

If you don’t know the answer, speak to your manager, just don’t lie to o customers

I don't work for Virgin Media, so I'm afraid I can't resend it. You'll have to ask them to do that. Alternatively, you could check with your bank. WIth my bank app, I can see the reference associated with the direct debit. 

Calm down. This is a community forum. I don't work for Virgin Media. I was just trying to help. For me the security PIN *IS* the last four digits of my bank account, and has been on every occasion I have upgraded my handset.

I think you are talking about 'Signing' the credit agreement which is the last 4 digits of your bank account.

But to get into your 'Credit Agreement' after requires a security key which should have been emailed to you, if you have lost this then phoning virgin and asking them to resend is the only way.

the security key is a random number of text and letters like this %6sffgdfg^%$62%2 as an example

Spoony36_1-1605378145175.png

No it isn’t