cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung M51 near Shaftesbury keeps saying "Not registered on network"

Mike_Bow
Joining in

If any Virgin tech people read this, since Mon 21st Nov 2021 my previously no issues Galaxy M51 keeps saying "Not registered on network" when I try to dial.  Often shows only a small signal - 1 or 2 bars, but a signal.  I have no access to another phone to do anything when this happens.  Multiple reboots on Monday and it went away after a few hours.  On Tue it did the same then went away again on its own a few hours later.  I have taken a screen shot this morning.  I am not moving when this happens, I am in a house upstairs at SP7 9QG.  Is there ongoing work or some network transition causing this?  I need to be able to use my phone.  Please help if you can.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I've got this just now from EE who are likely to be Virgin's network supplier in your case

Screenshot_20211124-104227_Chrome.jpg

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I've got this just now from EE who are likely to be Virgin's network supplier in your case

Screenshot_20211124-104227_Chrome.jpg

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Many thanks for that, most appreciated.

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Mike_Bow

Sorry to hear of the mobile signal issues you have experienced over the last few days, we understand the confusion this can cause and appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums. Welcome to the community.

From looking at the network in the area of the post code provided we can see the location is in the middle of 4 masts, two of which are currently undergoing maintenance which would explain the issue. EE will be working hard to complete the maintenance as quickly as possible.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Rob

Thx.

You're welcome Mike_Bow, monitor this over the next few days and if it continues let us know and we can look to see if we can get an update on the maintenance or check your local area.

Rob