Menu
lisa67
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sales team

I am so angry at the virgin mobile sales team, I have just been informed that the person I spoke to on the 23rd Feb set up my upgrade on to the wrong account, it has been set up on my sons number, now I have to send my day old phone back to them and start all over again, new contract, sign them all again and wait for yodel to deliver my new phone that will be in my number, the person I spoke today didn't even talk me through the next stages of my phone, so i going to be without a phone whilst virgin mobile cover up their huge mistake. It not on I have been a virgin customer for 12 years and this is how us customers get treated, why can't they just set up my new phone now and all the paperwork so that it a straight swap?  Really feel like crying right now !!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Sales team

Hi Lisa67, 

I'm very sorry to hear of the mix up regarding your upgrade, I can appreciate any frustration caused. 

I can also assure you this ins't the level of service we aim to provide and it is disappointing to learn of instances like this. 

In this case there is two options, there is the one you have gone for where you return the handset, we cancel the upgrade and then we'll re do the upgrade on your number. 

Or the other option is you keep the upgrade on your son's number, use the phone with your number and then your son can upgrade via your number when it's due. 

Once the handset has been returned we'll be able to do the upgrade again, send the documents to confirm the agreement and then have the handset sent out the next available day. 

Whilst not having to wait would be great, I'm afraid we can't send out a new handset on your account whilst we're waiting for a handset back, it isn't something we can physically do or this would be an option. 

I understand this ins't the ideal situation and it will be fedback this has happened. In the meantime has a complaint been raised for you? 

Let us know. 

Thanks. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
lisa67
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi I have sorted it but still waiting for the jiffy bag to send back the phone, was told 3 days but still waiting lol

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sorry about the wait. 

It can take up to 3-5 days for the bag to arrive so I'm sure it will be with you this week. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos