cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMS Verification Issue

Dominicford
Joining in

Just ported phone # from bell to virgin. Using new Samsung A52. I cannot receive any SMS verification codes. Hours with support at virgin mobile & no solution. At the point of having to cancel virgin & get new carrier I can't access apps, bank etc.

Tried clearing cache & data uninstalling aps. No luck. Virgin said support will call within 7 days. I  just can't wait that long. Please any help or suggestions much appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3

sjp123
Problem sorter

If you're looking for really a quick response, I would suggest having a look at the threads covering this problem and be prepared to jump ship.

I'm assuming "bell" is a typo. 

I was with Bell Mobility, I ported number to Virgin Mobile. I wish I had done my research prior. It looks like I will not every receive SMS Verification codes from Virgin. I was actually really surprised by the poor support offered from Virgin Mobile, I was a customer a few years ago & used to be impressed with there level of service. Any suggestions of a reliable Canadian Mobile service company? Thanks Dominic  

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

These forums are based in the UK for UK Virgin customers.

The Bell network isn't available in the UK.

I believe you'll find the support links you need here >>>

https://www.virginplus.ca/en/support/contact-us.html 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali