Menu
scribble
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

SIM only sign up problem

Hello

Could you help with a problem im having signing up for a SIM only plan.

I have tried online and instore but it keeps failing.

I called your helpline yesterday and was told it was because I tried to sign up for a iPhone deal in March which was cancelled due to a problem with the credit check (order ref:100000371031484). But the phone is still listed on my account. I was told it would take 24 hrs to remove the this from my account then I would be a able to sign up.

But 24hrs later the old phone is still on my account and I still cant order the SIM.

Is there a way you can remove the old phone on my account or give me a customer service number of someone that has a better grasp on the english language than the person I spoke to yesterday.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Terri_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: SIM only sign up problem

Hi scribble,

I'm sorry to hear that there's been a problem with your order. Has this been sorted out for you since your post?

If you are still having an issue with this, I will need to take more details in order to look into this for you. Please send me a private message by clicking this link: PM me here and provide the following details:

• Full name on the account
  • Mobile number

* For other forum users reading this, please only PM me if I have asked you to first.

Kind Regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Running out of data? Check out our top Mobile data tips

0 Kudos