cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM not provisioned issue

Jezardi
Joining in

Hello, 

I am at Spain but my Virgin-UK SIM is not recognised by my mobile (Samsung A50). I have a second SIM from outside Europe and it is working. 

I've tried restarting, swapping SIM loading positions, checking roaming, updating phone... all your suggestion list, but nothing is working.

What is the problem?

6 REPLIES 6

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Jezardi,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear roaming isn't working.

As you’re using an Android phone, please can you do the following: Selects Apps from your home screen > Virgin SIM toolkit > Roaming > Mode > Manual > International. Once this has been done you might need to reboot. Let us know if this works for you. 

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi John, 

I've changed roaming to manual>international as you described, and restarted, but it is still showing SIM not provisioned.

What else could I do to sort this out?

Thanks 

Hi Jezardi, thanks for the message. I will send you a private message so that this can be looked into further. ^Chris 

Hi again, 

I've replied the PM on Sunday and I have sent several PM with the requested info but I haven't got any further replies.

Apparently I was sent a new SIM a while ago but I never received it. My old SIM might have been automatically deactivated.

Now I am at Spain and the UK address associated with the account it is not suitable anymore to sent the new SIM.

Please, I need a new active SIM as soon as possible. Could this be sent to an address at Spain please?

I will be looking forward for your help. This is really urgent.

Many thanks

J

Hi Jezardi, thanks for the message and sorry for the delayed reply, would you be able to confirm the sim serial number of the sim you currently have so that we can see if this is the one on the account? ^Chris

Thanks for your reply.

PM sent with the number printed on the SIM card.