cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM not activating

MrNudge
Tuning in

Hi again folks

I have a replacement SIM card (I lost my phone) but nothing is working. I read on another post that someone had the same issue and the support answer suggested the number was barred - could this be the issue I am having?

The self-activation instructions don't apply (I don't have an old SIM as the old phone was lost) and I wasn't asked for a PIN.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Steve

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @MrNudge,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.

I have looked into this and can see that you are correct about your sim card, I will be able to look further into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, that I will drop over in a moment.
Please look out for the private message and we can get started.
Regards,
Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @MrNudge,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.

I have looked into this and can see that you are correct about your sim card, I will be able to look further into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, that I will drop over in a moment.
Please look out for the private message and we can get started.
Regards,
Steven_L

MrNudge
Tuning in

Somebody was helping me with this yesterday but I think they forgot about me.

I have a replacement SIM card (I lost my phone) but nothing is working. I read on another post that someone had the same issue and the support answer suggested the number was barred - could this be the issue I am having?

The self-activation instructions don't apply (I don't have an old SIM as the old phone was lost) and I wasn't asked for a PIN.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Steve

Hi MrNudge,

I can assure you that you haven't been forgot about. 

We aren't an instant message service. The agent will respond as soon as possible. 

Our apologies for any frustration with this. 

^Martin

Thanks for the snarky response...