Menu
finders
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

SIM network pin blocked

trying to put my Virgin SIM in my wifes Samsung S7 which was on Vodafone. Vodafone have given me the code to unlock the phone. Phone now says ...'SIM network PIN blocked enter SIM network PUK'. Tried this, didn't work, Virgin tech support checked serial number of SIM , gave me 2 codes to try and neither worked, and said they had to send me a new SIM - however the SIM still worked in my old phone. New SIM arrived and have the same problem. Checked my new PUK code online, used that - no joy. tried 7890 still no joy and the same message. Now have to wait hours on the line for some assistance which I don't think will be any use ??? New SIM works in the old phone....why is it so difficult …..please can some body tell me whats goin on!!!!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: SIM network pin blocked

Hi finders,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear about this.

Can you confirm if you're still having this issue?

^Martin

0 Kudos
steadyalone
Just joined
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello there,
I am having a similar issue. I have received a replacement Virgin SIM and now my phone says "SIM network pin blocked" when I insert new sim. I believe this happens when phone is blocked to a network. Not sure why I am getting this issue as I have been using Virgin SIM and same phone 3 years. Can you please advise?

Vish
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello Steadyalone,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to our community.

I appreciate you letting us know that you're having trouble using the replacement Virgin SIM with your current phone.

Are you still experiencing the same? I would like to know if you're using an Android or an IOS phone and where did you purchase it? If you're using an Android you can use our Unlocking Code Generator here.

You also need to get in touch to whom you purchase the handset. If this with Virgin ,  I recommend you getting in touch with us via text message on this number 07533016422. Hope this helps, and keep us posted for further assistance needed.

Raziel_I

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

0 Kudos
enlli
Trouble shooter
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@dannylau wrote:

Link doesn't work, try this https://keepup.virginmedia.com/unlock-code-request

That' the one

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Oh, I'm sorry for that. It seems I doubled the ''https://", my bad. But thank you dannylau.

0 Kudos