cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM Not Provisioned

OuttaTheBlue
Joining in

Good evening,

In June 2021, I was told that I needed a new SIM card in order for my roaming to work abroad. However, I was abroad at the time! Regardless, I ordered one in anticipation. In July, whilst still abroad, my phone suddenly stopped connecting to local phone networks and the message "SIM not provisioned" came up...

I've survived without it for two months as I had a phone number which was local to where I was abroad, in the hope that when I returned to the UK, my Virgin SIM would work itself out. However, it's been over 24 hours now, and it has not. Normally I would just go and order a new SIM - but this is not possible online, plus I can't use my phone to order a new SIM because... well... the SIM is still not provisioned and I can't text or call using it! I'm stuck in a loop here - is there a reasonable solution to getting out of this?

Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi OuttaTheBlue

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the Community. 

I am very sorry to hear of the issues you have been experiencing with your mobile service. 

I would be happy to take a look in to this further for you but I will just need to confirm a few details via private message. 

Ill send this over now and you will be able to access the message via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat