cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM NOT PROVISIONED

CJM23
Joining in

Hi all!

I lost access to my old SIM card and Virgin provided me with a new one, allowing me to keep the same number. However, there is a pop up saying "SIM 1 not provisioned" - I followed the set up instructions twice with the same result, but on both occasions I was not promoted to put in a PIN. 

Please help - I really need access to my phone number asap. 

6 REPLIES 6

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello CJM23

hanks for your post and sorry to hear about the Sim not working 

Have you been able to get this sorted yet?

If not, I have sent you a private message to gain account access

Please ignore it if you dont require any assistance

Gareth_L

I'm having the same problem.

Hey @Jackariusx,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with your mobile sim at the moment, is this a new sim card or has your current sim stopped working?

Have you tried to remove your sim card and put it back into your handset, this often helps with such issues? 

Regards,

Steven_L

It's a new sim after my old one was lost. I tried taking it out and putting it back in and have restarted my phone numerous times.

Thanks for coming back to me and for trying that @Jackariusx, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,
Steven_L

No apologies necessary @Jackariusx and I'm that we have been able to get this sorted for you today. 

Please let us know, if you have any further issues.

Regards,

Steven_L