Menu
S_G1844
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

SIM ME code needed

Hello

I have a Alcatel Onetouch (bought in 2013) that is locked to virgin mobile. I want to use my new O2 sim in it.

Please can you tell me how I get it unlocked? I put in the new sim and it says I need a SIM ME code.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: SIM ME code needed

Hi @S_G1844,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

Do you have a Virgin Mobile SIM card and account at all, or is it just the handset you have? If you don't have one currently, did you have an account with us at any point in the past?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
S_G1844
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have a virgin sim card but my number was swapped to O2 a few days ago so Virgin SIM no longer  works. It was a pay as you go SIM so I had never set up a virgin account. (I bought the handset and sim card at the virgin shop at the same time in 2013.)

0 Kudos
Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @S_G1844,

Thanks for explaining further. I'll pop you a PM now so we can request some more details and take a closer look into this for you 🙂

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos