cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming

VauxHall64
Joining in

I'm having problems with roaming I've tried rebooting and I can't find virgin sim toolkit. My wife got text on arrival Saturday and phone is fine. I've received nothing and my wife's data roaming is switched off in phone settings. I'm using Samsung a42.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

HI VauxHall64, thanks for the message and welcome to the forums. 

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the roaming service and this is not the experience which we want you to have with us. The roaming will be needed to be switch on before you left the country and may not always work once overseas as you are connecting to a foreign network. 

I will send you a private message so that this can be looked into further. 

Chris. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

HI VauxHall64, thanks for the message and welcome to the forums. 

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the roaming service and this is not the experience which we want you to have with us. The roaming will be needed to be switch on before you left the country and may not always work once overseas as you are connecting to a foreign network. 

I will send you a private message so that this can be looked into further. 

Chris. 

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

HI VauxHall64, thanks for private messaging us and we are glad to hear that this has been resolved. Please let us know if anything changes and have a good holiday. - Chris.