cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming, no audio

kroakie1
On our wavelength

I am currently in Spain and I am having problems with receiving calls. The phone rings but when I answer there is silence, I cannot hear the caller and they cannot hear me. I can call them back and all is good. I have tried my SIM in a different phone and get the same problem. I have a relatively new SIM card and I had the same problem with the old SIM card.

Do you have any suggestions?

41 REPLIES 41

Thanks for coming back to me, Rafael, what device have you got please? 

best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi John,

I have Samsung galaxy s22 and I tried this as well with an iPhone 14.

The fact you are not replying my questions and that you are asking me these basic questions shows me that you haven't read this thread (nor the other related threads). This worries me since this might mean Virgin Media is not really looking into this problem as we did hear before. This problem has been there for over 2 years now. Instead of asking again again the same questions that have been asked before that led nowhere I think it would be more useful if you or someone else in virgin media could check all the threads related to issues to solve it.

Regards,

Rafael