cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ridiculous

Amelia19
Joining in

Phoned virgin executive excuse team last night and they put me in touch with the wrong department who couldn't deal with it🙈 " don't worry (Hayley) said I promise someone will contact you TONIGHT( thurs) to sort out this mess .............

NOTHING YET AGAIN

how disgusting the way virgin treat 20 plus years customers!!!!!! And so I've emailed numerous times again today and .........NOTHING AGAIN 

HOW HARD IS IT TO PICK UP A PHONE AND SORT OUT THE MESS THAT YOU HAVE CAUSED ??????????? 

obviously trying to get to 8pm so they can avoid it for another day  and I'll just keep relentlessly emaiing till you do talk me direct 

Thanks for no help no explanation no response and most of all no respect for your customers! 

Rebecca,Hayley of the executive excuse team and Lutz Schueler absolute disgrace how I've been treated  FACT 

D ELWELL AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN 😡

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi  Amelia19,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear you're chasing a response to your complaint. 

I've been able to locate your account using your forum details and have contacted the agent it's assigned to, to get in touch with you asap.

Alex_Rm

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi  Amelia19,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear you're chasing a response to your complaint. 

I've been able to locate your account using your forum details and have contacted the agent it's assigned to, to get in touch with you asap.

Alex_Rm

Alex RM 

I won't hold my breath

Just imagine a communication company who can't phone you ???????

You may aswell let them know I ain't going away and I'll keep relentlessly emaiing till you answer