cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request call details

Vaughany75
Tuning in

Hi,

Can you please confirm if I can request an audio copy of a mobile phone conversation?

Many thanks,

Steve.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Phone calls between two mobiles go through basic encryption, there is no way they can be intercepted and decrypted except by special equipment plus it is illegal for phone companies to do that without police involvement.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Vaughany75,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community!

Can I ask whether you requesting a call with one of our representatives or others?

Thanks,

Kain

Hi Kain,

Sorry I should've said.  It is a call made from my partners Virgin mobile to another private mobile number, not the Virgin Team. 

Thanks.

Steve.

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Vaughany75 wrote:

Hi Kain,

Sorry I should've said.  It is a call made from my partners Virgin mobile to another private mobile number, not the Virgin Team. 

Thanks.

Steve.

No recordings of personal phone calls are made 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

And it would be my partner making the request, not me.

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Phone calls between two mobiles go through basic encryption, there is no way they can be intercepted and decrypted except by special equipment plus it is illegal for phone companies to do that without police involvement.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the response there,

As @enlli advised we wouldn't record any personal phone calls I'm afraid. 

Cheers,

Kain