cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement sim not connecting to the Virgin network

auldy
Joining in

Hi, I've received a replacement sim as my son was having problems with texts , Now I can't get it to connect to the network,tried doing it manually and it says unable to connect to this network. 

16 REPLIES 16

Thank you. I do need to get some more sensitive information and so I will private message you to get this. 

^Martin

Thank you for chatting with me over Private Message. I'm glad this is all sorted for you now.

^Martin

A special thanks too Martin_N , Calls texts and phone now working a treat. *****

You're more than welcome. 

^Martin

Kully28
On our wavelength

Hi.

Glad to see you got your issue sorted. Could you advise what you did to get the sim working as I haven't managed to get mine to work. 

Hi Kully28,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear you're also having the same issue.

I can see you have been speaking with one of my colleagues and are awaiting their response. 

The result fix was a network reset via the handset itself. 

We would advise keeping all your posts on one thread. As you have discussed more with my colleague I would recommend staying on that thread.

^Martin

Kully28
On our wavelength

Hi.

Thank you for your msg. I have not heard anything back via private message so was trying to see if I could fix it myself as it will be a week tomorrow that I have not been able to use my sim. 

How do I do a network reset?