cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement sim card

kladeb
Joining in

Hi. Unfortunately I lost my virgin mobile  sim card. Now I'm in Poland. Could you help me to get replacement? I really need it. I'm registered user of virgin mobile account. 

5 REPLIES 5

Nelsonn
Joining in

Replacing a lost, stolen or damaged SIM card is important for regaining a mobile phone connection. SIM cards are small memory cards that are used in cell phones operating on GSM network frequencies to hold the service provider information and phone number. SIM cards are provided by a network service provider for use on their network, and replacement SIM cards must be reprogrammed with the lost card's information.

kladeb
Joining in

I can give all my details to customer servis. Is any one to help me? 

DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hello

I am afraid that Virginmedia will only be able to send the SIM card to a UK address for you, the SIM will then need to placed in an unlocked phone in the UK to allow it to be activated as it has to be activated on the home network, once that is done then whoever you have arranged to receive the SIM card will then be able to forward it to you.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Replacement SIM cards cannot be sent to addresses outside the UK. 

They also have to be activated on the home network.

You need to ask Virgin to send it to a friend in the UK who can activate and post it to you.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi kladeb,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm sorry to hear you have lost your Mobile device. I have been able to locate your account. 

As other user have advised though we would need to send the replacement SIM card to a UK address then a friend or family member would need to send this on. 

What I will do is private message you so we can pass some data protection. 

^Martin