cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement Sim

Gjcan_54
Joining in

Hi there, I need to order a replacement sim for myself and wife as we have significant signal issues but have tried all afternoon to get in contact to no avail, could anyone point me in the right direction please? 

2 REPLIES 2

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If two of you have the same problem it is unlikely to be the SIM. Two SIM cards developing the same problem at the same time would be rare indeed.

More likely is a network problem in your area or you have both been moved of the EE network onto Vodafone which is weaker in your area

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Gjcan_54
Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear both yourself and your Wife are facing signal issues, as advised because it is affecting both of you it is more likely to be either an area issue or it could also be the change to the Vodafone network, so I can look further into this I will invite you into a private chat, so I get some more information from you and clear security. 

I will send you an invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope top accept?

Regards

Paul.