cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement Sim

Bradlewis
Dialled in

Hello, 

I understand I need to call a phone number for a replacement Sim Card but mine has stopped working (was working fine this morning) and I now obviously cant call to replace it because it wont connect. 

I've tried both sim card trays with no luck and an older sim i used to have which the phone does see when inserted. So I'm pretty confident the Sim Card has just broken for some reason. 

Is it possible to order one through the website here? 

Thanks in advance. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Bradlewis thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear that your mobile service has stopped working.  I would like to take a closer look on your behalf.  I am going to send you a private message.

Regards

Lee_R

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

17 REPLIES 17

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Bradlewis thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear that your mobile service has stopped working.  I would like to take a closer look on your behalf.  I am going to send you a private message.

Regards

Lee_R

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Bradlewis

Just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand.

Regards

Lee_R

Very satisfied with the fast response and efforts of the forum team.

Thanks again 🙂

That's great @Bradlewis  

As I say, we're always ready to help.

Regards

Lee

aliceconcannon
Joining in

Hi
i need to order a replacement sim ASAP. I have tried web chat and WhatsApp and online and even calling and nobody has been able to help me. I need a new sim replacement please

can someone help please

thanks

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums, aliceconcannon,

We can get this ordered for you, however keep in mind that SIM cards are delivered by royal mail and we are entering holiday season so delivery times maybe slower.  I've sent you a private message to confirm your mobile account details.

Cheers,

Corey C

Jay05
Joining in

Hi I would like to order a replacement sim and can’t get through to customer services can someone help 

kind Regards

james 

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Jay05

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

Sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing with getting through to the team.

I'll pop you a private message now to collect some details and we'll get this ordered for you.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi I would like to order a replacement sim and can’t get through to customer services can someone help 

regards Sotiris