Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Replacement SIM required

Hiya - I need a new SIM as my current one is coming up a not provisioned in my phone. It's not super urgent so haven't called the contact centre but means I can't use any of my data at the moment so would like to get a new one sent to me if at all possible. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Replacement SIM required

HI DexMooCow, I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the sim card, can you do a few network searches to see if the data comes back. Can you confirm if you have been able to order a replacement sim card yet? ^Chris 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

How do I do search networks? My phone just keeps telling me the SIM isn't provisioned.

I have not as you are the first person to reply to my post 🙂 Can you help me do that?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Can you confirm what phone you have, it is usually in network settings - network operators - then manual ^Chris 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

So I have a OnePlus 8 Pro, dual SIM so I have a 3 network SIM which is working fine and a Virgin Media SIM which has no signal, no internet and my phone tells me is not provisioned.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It looks like the sim may not be activated or is barred for some reason. We will send you a private message to get this looked at for you. - Chris. 

0 Kudos