cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement SIM did not activate

dadalar
Joining in

Hi,

I have inserted my replacement sim but it did not ask for pin code and I don’t have signal. I have waited as stated and still no luck. I have also restarted my phone several times and re-insterted the sim card. As I read other people’s posts, it sometimes needs to be activated on Virgin’s side. Can I get help about this?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @dadalar,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear you're facing some issues with the activation of your new replacement SIM card. Have you followed all of the instructions outlined here to try and activate it?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi Zach,

Yes, I have. Unfortunately it did not work. 

Hi @dadalar,

Thank you for the prompt response. I am very sorry about this.

I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments so that we can take some additional details and have a closer look at what's happening. Please respond to this when you can and we can proceed from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi @dadalar,

Thank you for getting back to me so promptly via private message so we could look over things. I'm glad that this has now been addressed and resolved.

Please do let us know if there's anything more we can help you out with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team