Menu
Johnpro
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Registration Issues

Hi, 

i am new to virgin and easily set up an online account for virgin media but for 4 days now I am unable to register an account for virgin mobile as it keeps saying error messages? 

I have tried contacting virgin text messaging service who said it would be resolved in 48 hours and also I have phoned to enquire and they said it may take up to 72 hours to be resolved. 

To date still no joy in being resolved and still no feedback as to what is happening. From what I can see on forum others have had similar issues with recapcha error. 

Any help in resolving this would be appreciated.

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-Mobile/Cannot-Register-Mobile-Account/td-p/3724090/page/...

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Registration Issues

Hi Johnpro, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

I'm sorry you're having some trouble creating your online account, I can appreciate you're keen to keep an eye on things. 

I'd love to take a closer look and see what's going on, therefore I'll pop you a personal message and we'll take it from there. 

I look forward to hearing back from you soon. 

:) 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Johnpro
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Loosing the will to live now.

Still not resolved 8 days and counting. 

Wishing i never moved from last phone provider now. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

As advised in our private messages Johnpro, I'm more than happy to help but you will need to confirm your security information. 

Without this I'm afraid I can't assist further and you would need to call and pass security

If you change your mind please pop me another message. 

Thanks. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Johnpro
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emma,

i did phone yourselves today and yes I can confirm that the situation has not been resolved.

i was also told today these issues can take up to 10 days? (Every other time I have queried via phone call, or text messaging I have been told 24 hours) . I get the feeling answers are being made up on the spur of the moment. 

I was also told today I would receive a call back within one hour (1 hour). Yet again I have received no call back some 7 hours later?

Communication from virgin mobile is disgraceful at best. 

There appears to be software issues with your systems which no one can get to the bottom of. 

At the end of the day all I want to do is register my account online?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I can fully appreciate that you want to register your account and I'm sorry you're not getting anywhere over the phone. 

I can certainly help with this and it will be a lot quicker but as advised before I can even access your account and begin to help I need you to confirm the details that I requested via PM. 

Once I have this then I promise you I can look into the issue, if you chose not to then sadly I won't be able to assist further. 

Thanks. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos