Menu
jayhonda
Tuning in
Message 11 of 31
Flag for a moderator

Re: Recycled phone

Going round in  circles aren't we! I'll maybe try the West One route later tomorrow.

Gdread
On our wavelength
Message 12 of 31
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I emailed the West one address directly and linked them to this post and threatened the Action Fraud notification and hey ho they have just credited the money to my account tonight.

This is the person dealing with it **********@w1t.co.uk

Hope yours and others get resolved.

What a load of hassle!

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

jayhonda
Tuning in
Message 13 of 31
Flag for a moderator

That's great news, I'll try my luck tomorrow and post outcome on here. Thanks again for the info.

0 Kudos
Gdread
On our wavelength
Message 14 of 31
Flag for a moderator

Hilarious that mods have edited the above yet they are employed by a company has deliberately avoided paying money and took no action to assist on the problem!!!!!!

That isn't personal info under GDPR by the way....

jayhonda
Tuning in
Message 15 of 31
Flag for a moderator

Yes, that made me laugh. As I was posting a reply to thank you for the info, when like magic it disappeared! I have seen posts on other subjects where the forum staff have given lots of advice and help. The recycling subject must be outside their remit. I'm losing the will etc

Gdread
On our wavelength
Message 16 of 31
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I've PM'd the detail to you and will happily PM it to anyone who needs it.

For the VM record we have four mobile accounts with this mob and they are all now at risk.......EE have some ace deals at the moment

Gdread
On our wavelength
Message 17 of 31
Flag for a moderator

@Gdread wrote:

I emailed the West one address directly and linked them to this post and threatened the Action Fraud notification and hey ho they have just credited the money to my account tonight.

This is the person dealing with it **********@w1t.co.uk

Hope yours and others get resolved.

What a load of hassle!

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Dear MODS - that's neither private nor personal information. That's a business owned email address that's in the public domain and sent to me without disclaimer by a company that has failed to provide proper service that are acting on behalf of Virgin Media. Instead of lazily editing posts based upon self applied rules why not help customers a bit. I've wasted hours on this!!!!

jayhonda
Tuning in
Message 18 of 31
Flag for a moderator

Success I think! Emailed Sachin this a.m and he quickly replied assuring me payment would be with me today! Thank you Gdread for your help. People power!

0 Kudos
CeeCee85
Joining in
Message 19 of 31
Flag for a moderator

That's great news Gdread, would you mind sending a PM to me too please with the information so I can email them too?

I can't believe the MODS have edited your post but still not had the decency to respond to the thread itself to help their customers!
Gdread
On our wavelength
Message 20 of 31
Flag for a moderator

Just sent you a PM

0 Kudos