cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiving international call on mobile when in UK

OVUSA
Tuning in

Hi   

Probably been asked many times before but is there a charge to receive an international call on your mobile when in the UK

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

No, there is no charge to receive calls, only if you divert them. Even then you would only pay for the diverted part of the call.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

No, there is no charge to receive calls, only if you divert them. Even then you would only pay for the diverted part of the call.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @OVUSA thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media forums.

There is no charge for receiving a call as @nodrogd has mentioned, only for diverting calls.
And if you were to make a call depending on your plan.

Have you received an unknown charge on your bill?

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks for your reply, no charge recorded, just checking if receiving was chargeable.

Many thanks for your reply.

No problem, glad we could assist 🙂

As always - we're here if you need anything.
Just reach out to us.

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs