cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiving calls abroad

Londonposh
Joining in

Yet again I am abroad and cannot receive incoming calls. I have roaming set up. This happened 2 months back and needed my Account to be refreshed. Please can u confirm why this has happened again?

4 REPLIES 4

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Londonposh, welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

I have checked our systems and can see you have spoken with the team since posting this. Were the team able to help you with this issue?

If you need anything further please let us know.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Londonposh
Joining in

No, this is not resolved. Both of the support team members promised to contact me following some internal virgin analysis they wished to pursue. Neither bothered. The problem persists and I need it resolved ASAP please.

Regards

Paul

Thanks for coming back to let me know, I'll be happy to have a look at this further for you.

I'm going to send you a PM to confirm your details.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Just to confirm in public forum, Virgin have been unable to fix my problem after 7 days. This started out as a repeat of a problem I had in February whilst traveling abroad - I am unable to hear the voice of a caller to my phone nor can the caller hear me. This was fixed in February via a transfer if my problem to the second line network team. Over 5 long calls with the virgin helpline, repeating many diagnostic tests, Virgin have actually made the situation worse by deactivating my current Sim so I have no service at all. During those calls, the tactic seemed to be to step through the tests and when exhausted, request some time to investigate and promise to ring back later. This never happened. Further despite my continual reference back to the Feb incident, at no time was the 2nd line network team engaged. Overall virgin service has been pathetic and chaotic. Topping it all,  escalating via the complaints process has been met by blockers as I try to push for ownership higher up in Virgin.....