Menu
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin rubbish net coverage

Ah ok. So irrelevant to the forum subject then 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
tb49
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Virgin rubbish net coverage

Virgin "Imo Dongle" reception takes 15-20 minutes to "latch-on" to their provided signal, even then it can keep cutting-off during usage, basically a very week signal strength provided by Virgin, a complete waste of my money/time/data, this issue has occurred over the last 2-3 months, so i shall be checking other network providers for a better service.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Eh?

“Imo dongle”?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
tb49
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes, Imo dongle
0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@gary_dexter wrote:

Eh?

“Imo dongle”?

It is a mobile Wi-Fi Router by Imo.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos