cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Poor mobile signal

kiffy
Tuning in

I’ve been having signal issues with both of my phones in the last week, really slow data speeds and dropped calls.

My download speeds have dropped from 80Mbps to 0.44Mbps and have constantly dropped calls - my phones are now pretty much unusable without WiFi!

I rang CS and found out my switch over from EE to Vodafone was completed in the last week so I’m putting it down to this - I’ve been sent 2 new SIM cards but fail to see how this will resolve the problem.

13 REPLIES 13

Yes, but it’s several miles outside of my home area before things start to improve. 

The coverage in your area does look good so what we'd advise is continue monitoring things over the next few days now that you've received the new sims and pop back with any updates.

Many thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Things are not improving so I ordered and new SIM with another provider that works perfectly.

I think VM need to take some responsibility here and tell people that they have been moved from EE onto the Vodafone network and that might be what is causing the problem where people are seeing poor signals suddenly and quality of service not being as good as it was before.

You also can’t rely on the coverage checker as they show good coverage even when there isn’t and use that as a “well it should work” excuse.

I’m have now started the process of transferring my number to my new provider. Shame really as I’ve not had any issues with VM until now. 

Hi Kiffy, 

Thank you for returning to the thread to update us. 
Sorry to hear you have moved to another provider. If there is anything further we can do to support you please let us know. 

If you would like to make a complaint so we have a record of your feedback and the team can investigate further you can do so here, or by responding to this thread again, and we will sort this for you via PM. 

All the best. 

Molly