cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Poor mobile signal

kiffy
Tuning in

I’ve been having signal issues with both of my phones in the last week, really slow data speeds and dropped calls.

My download speeds have dropped from 80Mbps to 0.44Mbps and have constantly dropped calls - my phones are now pretty much unusable without WiFi!

I rang CS and found out my switch over from EE to Vodafone was completed in the last week so I’m putting it down to this - I’ve been sent 2 new SIM cards but fail to see how this will resolve the problem.

13 REPLIES 13

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi kiffy,

Thanks for posting, and sorry to hear you've been experiencing some issues with the signal.

Can you confirm if trying one of the new SIMS has improved things for you?

Alex_Rm

Hi Alex,

I will let you know the outcome once I receive the new SIMS

Thanks

Hi @kiffy,

Thanks, be sure to keep us posted.

Cheers,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hey @Zach_R,

My new SIMS arrived today, I have put them in my phones and the call quality and data speeds are just as bad.

Looks like I’ll have to port my numbers to another provider.

I am really sorry to hear that the new SIMs have not made any difference and it would be a shame to see you leave us. 

Can I ask if you have this issue everywhere or is it in certain locations?

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Ayisha,

The issue appears to be in certain locations, unfortunately where I spend most of my time. It’s pretty much unusable and I have to rely on WiFi.

It’s only be an issue since we’ve been moved over to Vodafone, despite what their coverage checker says we have a really poor signal.

We've just taken a look and the coverage in your home area looks good.

If it's just out and about in certain locations, I'm afraid we can not guarantee that all locations will have the best coverage. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

Sorry my message wasn’t very clear. My issue is with the signal in my home area, which was fine before my swap over and is now no longer acceptable.

The coverage checker does say I should have a good signal but the reality is that it’s poor. 

So when you are away from home, do you find things improve? 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team