Menu
jlporreca
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Quidco cashback denied!

Hi guys! 

I took a new contact for a virgin mobile on January this year. That was taken via a cashback retailer(Quidco). The transaction was never tracked, so a couple of days later I submitted a aim to see what was wrong and why it wasn't tracked.

Six months down the line, got a reply from Quidco informing me that my cashback was declined. So I rang them up and they explained to me that it was actually Virgin Mobile that declined blaming on me not following the terms and conditions of the offer. The funny thing is I'm pretty sure that I followed everything to the dot as it was on the website to make sure that I got the cashback. They could not say the reason for the decline and could only fob me off saying that I didn't follow the terms and conditions and if I wanted more clarification, to contact Virgin mobile.

That's what I'm doing now! Could anyone from Virgin explain the reason why my cashback was declined as I still got the mobile plan from day one like I was supposed to do?

Thanks and I appreciate any help from you guys! 

0 Kudos
teabag
Superstar
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Quidco cashback denied!

Over time there have been a few posts about Quidco just deciding not paying out.

All the terms and conditions plus come back are on Quidco's side.

As far as Virgin goes - you have a SIM plan with them and that's it.

---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only. Customer since 1993.
0 Kudos
Yvonnespangle
Just joined
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, have you got any update on your challenge with this?

I've got the same and Quidco are saying it's virgin, virgin are saying it's nothing to do with them.

They're going to send me a formal letter to that effect and hopefully I can get somewhere with Quidco on it. Its a bit ridiculous as it really does make influence your decision. I've used Quidco for many years now and never had any issue with claims before.

Thanks 

0 Kudos
jlporreca
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Nope, nothing so far, not even this letter that they will give you! I'm on the same boat, quidco keep blaming virgin and virgin saying it's got nothing to do with them! Maybe we should get somebody above them to sort it out for us. Losing hope here... 

0 Kudos