Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 11 of 37
Flag for a moderator

Re: Purple SIM data problem

Hi Emma

Last time the offshore call centre said there is nothing can be done. Second level would not be able to do anything but I insisted that it technical team second level needs to be involved said she would transfer my call.  Waited for it to be transferred but they terminated the call which seems to be a usual tactic.  I have a complaint open but I hold my breath for any follow up. I feel your complaints process and technical support is hampered by refusal of your offshore call centre reps to refer and escalate.  There is an it ticket open but apparently I will not here off anyone as this is an internal process.  All I want is firstly a service that works and a process I can follow to get it resolved not what I'm currently experiencing

Disgruntled!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 12 of 37
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me. 

When an IT ticket is closed the agent who raised it would be advised of this and should get in touch to discuss it with you. 

I'm sure we will be back in touch soon with a resolution, if you don't hear back shortly please let us know. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 13 of 37
Flag for a moderator

How long does this take as IT ticket opened weeks ago

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 14 of 37
Flag for a moderator

It can vary but we do aim to resolve them within 7 working days. 

I'll pop you a personal message and we can have a closer look. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 15 of 37
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emma,

While you are at it. perhaps you can contact me too....... exactly same problem......IT ticket raised......no response from your company? About to start "Where's TOM?.......he being your CEO.....perhaps then we might get some actual customer service?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 16 of 37
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

When do your allowances update? Mine are due to do this on the 9th and I am of the opinion, at this point I MAY get some service again. This is a Virgin systems problem, BUT they seem to have an egypt mentality.....in de nile !! The Call centre is robotic, sometimes rude and as helpful as a chocolate teapot. I like you NEVER had a problem with the red sim, which has been disconnected, and nothing but trouble with 2 new purple sims.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Problem sorter
Message 17 of 37
Flag for a moderator

Sorry this isn't a comment on this problem, just an update for virgin's ceo as of April 2019. Not Tom Mockridge any more. 

Virgin's chief executive Lutz Schüler can be contacted via lutz.schueler@virginmedia.co.uk

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 18 of 37
Flag for a moderator

Hi Princealbert40,

Thanks for your post and sorry to hear that you are also experiencing similar issues. 

I'd like to take a closer look at your account, so I'm going to pop you a private message.

Thanks

Melissa 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 19 of 37
Flag for a moderator

My allowances refreshed the other day and still the problems exist. Strange thing is that when you get the indication of no service / emergency calls only it will not automatically come back onto network.  You have to manually search and force it back onto the network which doesn't last long until it happens again. All I can do is wait until the IT ticket currently open (27/08/19) to rectify the issue which from the advice of Virgin Media forum members can take up to 7 days. I just want to alert everyone this has been going on since the beginning of August and a previous IT ticket and new SIM did not resolve it but  Virgin closed them down.  However it seems the process of close one ticket then wait then open another is the acceptable course of action. According to advice from Virgin I have to wait and nothing can be done.  The complaint open is being monitored but nobody will give me the resolution of the previous IT ticket - they just state everything is working on their end???

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 20 of 37
Flag for a moderator

Hi cope12345,

We are very sorry to hear you have been through quite a laborious effort to get this issue rectified. We would advise waiting to hear back from the ticket that has been opened on the 27th, did the team give you the ticket reference number? If so, did they provide you with the predicted fix date?

Many thanks,

Louis

0 Kudos