Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Puk code needed

I need a puk code... This was my phone number 07305488468 it is now not active and i can not access my online account. I need a puk code for my phone urgently as its locked

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Puk code needed

Hi

to my knowledge this is the only way below. 

How do I get a PUK code to unlock my mobile?  

Mobile PIN

Every Virgin Mobile SIM card comes with a default PIN already set. So the first time you use the PIN, you’ll just need to enter 7890.

But it's a good idea to set up your own personal PIN for security. Have a look at our Virgin Mobile Phone Support to find out how.

Mobile PUK

If your phone has locked you out, you’ll need a Personal Unlocking Key (PUK) to get back in to it. The reason for being locked out is usually that you've entered your PIN incorrectly 3 times.

How to get your PUK code

Simply visit Your Account, select Plan and device then select the Summary tab your PUK code will one of the option available.

Need some help with your PUK code?

It’s important that you don’t enter your PUK code 10 times. If you do this by mistake, you'll need to get a replacement SIM. If this has happened text us for free on 07533 016 422 ^ and one of our team will be happy to help during our opening times 7am and 11pm Monday to Friday, 8am and 8pm Saturday to Sunday.

If you’d like some help entering your PUK code, simply visit our Virgin Mobile Phone Support.

^The text is free for Virgin Mobile customers, or will be charged at your mobile provider’s standard rates.

Here to help! I'm a manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos