cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proof of usage

Adriana91
Joining in

Hello. I need help with proof of usage for my insurance company. My phone was stolen and virgin can not give me the proof that I used my phone. I gave them my IMEI number but saying that they can only provide proof of sim card, but not phone. Please help
May I kindly ask you to send me a letter witch will confirm that you can not  provide me the proof of usage.
Thank you in advance.

9 REPLIES 9

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Adriana91

Thank you for your post. 

It's not something that the team are able to provide over the phone, so the information which they had given is correct. I would be able to help out with this though - I will send you a private message so that I can confirm some details. 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

expositouk
On our wavelength

Hi @Ryan_N and Virgin colleagues,

I'll be grateful for your assistance with a similar request. I bought my device directly from Samsung and have provided the receipt to my insurance company in relation to a loss claim, but they say they need proof of usage from my network provider as well. 

Thanks very much 

Hey expositouk, thank you for reaching out.

We're really sorry to hear that you've lost your handset and need to make a claim. All of your usage can be find online via the app or your online account where you can download a copy of your monthly bills. You can download this and send it on via a PDF .

You can find the app and information about it here Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Thanks very much. I've logged in but there's noting to see. I can't find my bills. Would you be able to send it to me by email? The said PDF, I mean. Thanks.

Hey expositouk, you need to click on bills and then from there recent usage / previous bills. You can get up to 12 months of previous usage and also your current bill which you can download in PDF format. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

I wish I could share a screenshot so you see what I mean. It appears my virgin mobile online account isn't accessible as there are no options whatsoever when I log in. I hope the image I have inserted works so you can see my problem

expositouk_0-1656505692374.png

Hey expositouk, thank you for sharing this. Sorry to see you're having issues viewing the bills online.

Please can you try this on the app and not the website to see if that helps?

The app can be found here 

I have just tested the page on my app and it all seems to be working fine.

Let us know 🙂 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

I tried using the app earlier but my sim card is blocked and I am awaiting a new one so I have no means of receiving the code, Matt. I'm very happy to pass on my details to you via PM so you can look into it for me at your end. 

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi again expositouk, thanks for the reply.

Sorry to see you've had an issue with the SIM too on top of all the rest.
We are eager to help you in this case, not to worry.

To look into this further, I'm going to send you a PM. 
Please check the top-right corner of our forum and you should see a purple envelope. Click this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs