cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Private calls

Sajivkohli22
Joining in

I have been complaining for a week but everything someone calls me on my phone it keeps appearing as private number I have even tried changing phones but nothing works can you please sort the issue as soon as possible. Thanks 

7 REPLIES 7

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Sajivkohli22,

Thank you for your post, sorry to hear you are having issues.

Can you please let us know what handset it is you have? Have you made any network changes? 

Zoie

Samsung A51 I am using. I tried changing phones as well but the same issue keeps appearing as private number. When can the issue be fixed. 

Kind regards, Kohli

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good evening @Sajivkohli22

Please could you try the following:

1. From the home screen, swipe either up or down to access apps.
2. Select Phone.
3. Select Tap on the 3 dots on the top right corner.
4. Select Settings.
5. Select Other call settings.
6. Push slider to activate Show caller information. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

It's not when I called it's when someone calls me on my phone it appears as private number and all the settings are fine because if it wasnt my other sim wouldnt work as well.

Thanks for coming back to us. 

So to clarify, every time someone calls you, it appears as private number on two different handsets you have tried?

If so, we can look into ordering a replacement SIM for you to see if this helps resolve the issue.

Hope to hear from you soon 🙂

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Yes that would be great how can I order a replacement sim? Also, Is that going to change my number? Because i dont want to change my number 

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Sajivkohli22, changing your number isn't required we can send out a replacement for your existing number - please get back to me via PM and we'll be able to get that arranged for you.

Tom