Praise staff

Sue1215
Joining in

How do I praise a member of staff? 

9 REPLIES 9

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Sue1215, thanks so much for your post and it's great to hear you want to recognise a staff member!

If you could provide the staff member's name and department that they work in, we'll ensure this is fed back accordingly in due course.

Many thanks

Tom_W

JoeDaniels
Joining in

I have just come off the phone to a Virgin Media staff member called Tyriek. He could not have been more courteous, knowledgeable or accommodating. If he is the future of Virgin Media then you are in very good hands. I rang with the possible intention of moving networks as you keep you options open in these austere times. Tyriek made no attempt to influence me in either direct but as the conversation developed, I reached the conclusion that Tyriek was very professional and that nothing was too much trouble to him and if he is providing that level of service why would I look anywhere else?

I have never sent one of these appraisals before want to again sincerely thanks Tyriek for all his efforts. I won't be long in passing the word around

Joe Daniels

Hey JoeDaniels,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your amazing review of one of our team here on the forums.

Are you a Virgin Media Ireland or UK customer?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

I am sorry if this is bumping an old post - and hopefully you can tell me if I should restart a new post

I had a nightmare with Virgin yesterday re a broadband issue. Two calls yesterday lasting forever plus previous attempts on the chat option. Nothing!!!!!!!!!! NOthing but major frustration and upset

This evening someone called Nick (i think?!) Warbuton called me.  A team leader AND HE WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. So much so I told him I wanted to steal him for my company! He has such a lovely nature and very calming - so so so calming and nice. He done more in 5 minutes that the two wombles I spoke to yesterday done in 2 hours.  Virgin are very lucky to have him on their payroll.  Thank you so much for what you done to help me.

Hi NippyHaggis

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community

As a general rule we do ask people to make their own thread haha

Thanks for sending the feedback however, I will have it passed on not only for Nick, however also about the prior service received.

I am delighted all sorted and do pop back if you ever need anything

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hello,

I would also like to take time and recognise Veng (I am so sorry if I wrote it wrong)  who was so professional and efficient at what she does. I had an ongoing issue for past 4 months and because of her time, dedication and effort it has finally been solved.

To dearest Vang, thank you so much for your hard work and wish you only the best for your life. 
Take care. Always 🙂 

Hey oshin,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.

We're always happy to read such lovely reviews about our team members and how they have helped our customers, I will be sure to pass on your feedback to the agent that you spoke to and their manager 😁

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Could I please give some praise for Chris who I spoke to today last (i went through to thinking of leaving us). I have been going crazy for 2 weeks being missold a package that does not exist and stressed and panicking. I have contacted you countless times with no help or resolution from anyone. However Chris took his time and resolved everything with reassurance and guidance. Has put me at ease. 

Also to point out the poor poor service I received when I took this out. I knew the advisor was just making things up and got him to repeat what he was selling me multiple times and he had the nerve to say ‘these calls are recorded’. He should not be in that position because he’ll be mis selling to others too. 

Hi there @FF22 Thanks for coming back to us on the Virgin Media forums. 👋🏼

I'm glad Chris was able to sort everything out for you and has changed your expectations.
I have forwarded this message over to Chris and his TM for the positive feed back.

Let us know if you need anything else and we'll assist.

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs