cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Potentially Split Port?

H-
Joining in

Hello Virgin Media Community

I am trying to figure out if there is a issue of a potential Split Port. The number I wanted to port over is from Sky mobile.

Now the SIM with the temporary number is activate successfully and everything works perfectly but I want to port my number from Sky over to Virgin Mobile. I am still waiting for a confirmation text saying the number transfer has being completed.

As of yesterday evening I can make a call and it will display the number I want to keep but I cannot receive calls or texts from family/ friends when they tried to use my number I want to keep can anyone help?

3 REPLIES 3

H-
Joining in

Hello Gareth_L

So sorry for contacting you like this but I Just need to get to the bottom this potentially porting number issue. I had already made a post about it but see below of what I am trying to describe have a read and let me know when you are able to.

I am trying to figure out if there is a issue of a potential Split Port. The number I wanted to port over is from Sky mobile.

Now the SIM with the temporary number is activate successfully and everything works perfectly but I want to port my number from Sky over to Virgin Mobile. I am still waiting for a confirmation text saying the number transfer has being completed.

As of yesterday evening I can make a call and it will display the number I want to keep but I cannot receive calls or texts from family/ friends when they tried to use my number I want to keep can anyone help?

Hey @H-,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you have been having this issue, what I would like to do to look into this further for you is take you into a quick private message, if you have not used this feature before you can access it via the envelope at the top of your screen.

Speak to you soon. Joe

Hey Claire,

What I have done to investigate this further is reach out to our team handling this, once I have an update I will come back to you.

Cheers. Joe