Menu
Wast
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Porting Number from O2

Hi all, new joiner here.  I've recently upgraded to the Ultimate Oomph bundle and received the Virgin SIM as part of the deal.  The SIM is working fine and I have my PAC code from O2 but I cannot get through on the phone and as others have found when I try to create or access my new Virgin Mobile online account I am prompted for an answer to the security question I have not yet set.  I was not asked for one during the upgrade call.

As ever, getting through to Virgin on the phone is either impossible or an unacceptable wait so if I can complete this process online that would be preferable.

Any suggestions ? Thanks.

0 Kudos
teabag
Superstar
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Porting Number from O2

Quite a common problem with no password set-up for mobile side when taking on Oomph bundles 😞

One of the Forum Team here can set one up for you, but may take a day or two to respond.  Ringing 150 (Broardband CS) and asking for the team who deal with Oomph bundles would be the only other way.

Ringing 789 - Mobile CS - have had no training for the Oomph bundle SIM's, so no help will come from them.

---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only. Customer since 1993.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Wast, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble accessing your account or speaking to our team due to a memorable word not being set up.

I'll be able to help so I'll pop you a private message,

Thanks

Melissa 

Wast
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Appreciate the info.  Hopefully a Virgin rep will pick up on this request and make contact.  Trying to get through on the phone is soul-sapping so if I can get help here that'd be great.

0 Kudos