cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ported number unsuccessful

Richard342932
Joining in

Requested my number be ported from GiffGaff to Virgin on 22 Nov told it would be complete by midnight 23rd. Total loss of service from 23rd to 26th. Told they were working on a known issue. Texts and Internet access became available from my giff gaff number on 26th but still can't make or revieve calls. When I try to call out I get an beeping noise and phone says number unknown and when people try to call me it says invalid number. I have contacted virgin every single day and they are no help at all. Happy to just leave me without access to my phone number. All network and handset settings have been checked by a more technical minded person that myself. Any ideas?

Any ideas? 

1 REPLY 1

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Richard342932,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you port from GiffGaff hasn't been completed correctly and that you aren't able to make and receive calls.

I have tried to locate an account with the details we have for you but weren't able, So I can look into this for you I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept?

Regards

Paul.