cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ported mobile number and no service since

briggsley21
Joining in

Received a text yesterday saying that my number has ported. As soon as that happened I have been upable to ring out or use mobile data.....can receive calls but not on my ported number on the virgin media number.

Please advise as this is not good! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @briggsley21

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your first post, we're happy to have you with us 🙂 

I'm sorry to hear that, I appreciate this is frustrating and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Are you able to turn off the device and remove the sim? Pop the sim back in and reboot. 

If you find you're still unable to access your services, please let us know and we'll advise further. 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @briggsley21

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your first post, we're happy to have you with us 🙂 

I'm sorry to hear that, I appreciate this is frustrating and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Are you able to turn off the device and remove the sim? Pop the sim back in and reboot. 

If you find you're still unable to access your services, please let us know and we'll advise further. 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

All sorted now thanks

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the update @briggsley21.

Glad to hear you managed to get this resolved 🙂 

Any further issues, please pop another post on this thread and we'll happily assist. 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team