cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor reception

bjc47
Joining in

For several months now we have ceased getting a decent signal on Epsom Common. This seems to correspond to the move from EE to Vodaphone. Previously the reception was fine and my sister gets fine EE reception.

Is there any intention to improve Vodaphone which, according to the neutral comms website ,listed as poor indoors in this area, compared to EE good and O2 fair.

I was told  VM agent that if I switch to Xperia 1o IV, I will be using O2 but the info online does not seem to back up that statement

2 REPLIES 2

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Everybody will be moving to O2  for signal in the next couple of months. Virgin and O2 are now a joint venture partnership (VMO2)

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @bjc47,

Thanks for your post. Sorry to hear you're having signal issues in your area. As mentioned by @enlli, our services will shortly be fully migrating from the Vodafone network to the O2 network as a result of our VMO2 merger.

Depending on the change made on the account, the system would automatically begin the migration to the O2 Network. I've been unable to locate a service using the details from your Forum account. I'm going to send you a private message, please look out for it in the purple envelope.

Thank you,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ