cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor mobile signal and bad internet

jackshereuk
Tuning in

A few months ago I was transferred from virgin mobile to O2 as i took out the ultimate volt package and came with a unlimited sim included

I am using the same handset as before (Android) yet I am finding the mobile signal to be extremely poor in most places I visit. 

how do I report these signal issues so they can be rectified because right now I am throwing money away by using o2 mobile’s services. 

I wish I hadn't taken up a new contract with Virgin as im paying £25 a month for nothing

2 REPLIES 2

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @jackshereuk,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm very sorry to hear that you're unhappy with the O2 coverage in your area! 

You can take a look at the O2 Coverage Checker on our website to see if this can advise on what's happening with your coverage. 

Have you been experiencing this issue since you've swapped over to O2? Are you experiencing this problem with most locations you visit, or specific ones?

Please take a look at our Mobile Support page to run some further diagnostics so we can look into this issue further for you. Keep us updated.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Did you check O2 coverage before you took up the offer?

https://www.o2.co.uk/coveragechecker

If it is bad coverage then there is little that can be done in the short/medium term

However, you will have to take it up with O2. Virgin have no access to their systems 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks