cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor customer service No accountability

sajuvg
Joining in

Guys - 

my virgin mobile is out of service for more than 3 weeks due to a virgin media glitch. endless calls to the customer service and promises to resolve but no actions. They always promise to call back next day but no one bothers to call back or provide a reasonable update. When you call the customer service it is clear the customer service agent has no clue and they don't understand the pain of me as the customer. 

what options do I have to deal with this incompetent company and resolve my issue. who has the accountability. do i have any legal options to deal

2 REPLIES 2

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Promising to call back next day is one of the main get you off the line tactics used by agents when either the call is taking too long or they don't know the answer as it's not on their computer.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi sajuvg,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, we are sorry to hear your Mobile is still not reconnected, so I can help further with this I will invite you into a private chat, I will send an invite shortly, when received please click on the purple envelope to accept?

Regards

Paul.