Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Poor coverage

Hi can someone please help me. 

I have gone from having a full signal on my virgin mobile, to virtually no signal at all. I just want to ask if there are any issues with the coverage due to the bad weather we have been having over the past few days?

Also for the love of God please open up the live chat again. You have asked us not to call but the only alternative help is online articles! It's so frustrating. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor coverage

As they use EE check here

https://myaccount.ee.co.uk/networkchecker/checkservice

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for that. 

It says that there is a problem in my postcode. Isn't EE a separate network to virgin though? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

virgin use the EE network

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi IAN24,

As Virgin Mobile are a virtual network operator we use the masts that are owned by EE.

If you're able to drop your postcode for me, I'll be able to look at the health of the mast in that area, as well as where it's located and I'll be also able to cite any structures - both man made and natural that may obstruct your services

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi David

I had one bar a so managed to get through to customer service via text. Apps there is an ongoing issue with the mast that I get my signal from. It has been switched off and EE engineers are still working on repairing it. Thanks for your offer of help though. Nothing more can be done at this time. I reset my network settings and that has helped a little too. 

0 Kudos