cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Piggyback Network

Pollokanese
Tuning in

Can anyone advise which network VM currently piggybacks on?

Is it still EE as when i was using it at work in Scotland(Glenmallan & Loch Striven) recently i had no coverage at all with Virgin?

Other people i was working with had full coverage on EE while myself & everyone else not on EE had nothing at all.(Vodafone, O2 etc)

4 REPLIES 4

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Pollokanese, thanks for your post.

We have now moved over to using the Vodaphone network which is why you may have had a new sim card recently to ensure it works on the new network. If you have not had this please let me know so we can have a look at arranging it.

Also does your phone network settings still show as being connected to EE? Are you able to perform a manual network search to change this to see if it helps?

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Hi Nathan, 

I got nothing at all through my Virgin connection when i was in the two places i was working for a month, had to invest in an EE payg sim to achieve any working signal at all.

Myself and my family are all on VM but only the mother in law has had a replacement sim card.

Ok, it sounds like this will need checking so I am going to send you a PM to confirm your details.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Replied to DM with requested info