Menu
Haleemam
Tuning in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Phone services are barred

I had not paid my bill due to having received charges that I do not agree to... after being past from pillar to post I have initiated a complaint, however my phone line is totally blocked... I can receive calls/ messages or use any of minutes/text/ data... I have now paid the bill as I cannot do without a phone line ( complaint is still in process)... however, my sim is still blocked and I am unable to contact virgin via phone or the texting service to enquire why my service hasn’t been reinstated. How should I proceed with unblocking my sim.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone services are barred

Hi Halleemam,

Thank you for posting to Virgin Media Community.

I apologise for any inconvenience, how's the services today?

If your services isn't  working, you can speak to our team online to check the account status. We can do that via Online Chat.

Let us know if there's anything else that we can assist you.

Thanks,

Gina_M

0 Kudos
Haleemam
Tuning in
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

It still doesn’t work and online help give states that they cannot help. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Halleeman,

Thanks for  the update. I apologise for that . What was the method of payment you've used to pay the bill?

Any advise given why they cannot help you?

Are they not able to see your account status?

Let us know so we can look into it.

Thanks,

Gina_M

0 Kudos
Haleemam
Tuning in
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Debit card... I was informed they can only deal with sales 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Haleemam,

Thanks for the reply. Apologies if you're still unable to use your services as of the moment.

In regards to our web chat, we can definitely check your account details for us to check what seems to be the problem since you mentioned that you cant still use your phone.

If you can try again to speak with our web chat team, so we can have this resolve as quickly as possible. We can do this via online chat.

Let us know how it goes.

Kind Regards,

Trisha_G

0 Kudos
Haleemam
Tuning in
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I have contacted the online help, who have again informed me that they cannot help. I have also returned home in order to use my landline service to contact yourselves to deal with the error. It appears virgin are happy to take money however customer service is unheard of. I was very rudely cut off by the call handler who had informed me that the customer service line closes at 9.00pm. Having heard the recording and having received written notice from yourself stating the lines are open till 10.00pm, I am irritated to say the least. 

So I now request that you have a manager contact me as a matter of urgency, as the lack of a working phone is causing me many issues. My bank has been unable to contact me, and various other organisations.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi, Haleemam,

Thanks for updating us and welcome back to the Virgin Media Community forum.

I want to apologize for the inconvenience that you experienced in calling us to resolve the issue but the line was cut off. We will give feedback to the representative who handled the call.

I just want to confirm, when you tried to speak with our web chat team, did you click on the link here in the community? Or was it on our general website where it says live chat?

If you can give us another chance to sort things out, we can do this via online chat. We will need access to your account for us to check on the status and give feedback.

Please click on the purple Chat With Us bubble which will lead you to enter your details. Our web chat team is available from 8AM - 8PM. This link here should take you to a non-sales representative who will take a look at the account for resolution.

Keep us posted. We want to make sure this gets sorted.

Thanks.

Mia_C

Haleemam
Tuning in
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I’ve spoken to live chat and my phone was supposed to be up and running today. As per usual with virgin, surprise, surprise I’m still without any services.

0 Kudos
Haleemam
Tuning in
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Still no services at all.
0 Kudos