cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone number pac code delay

Apbmartin
Joining in

Hi,

my number was due to change on 06 Janaury -  pac code was sent a couple of days before but still hasn’t changed .

please help

Thanks 

7 REPLIES 7

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Apbmartin,

Welcome to our Community Forum. Thank you for your first post, and I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing some ongoing issues with your PAC code. I understand that this is not ideal.

Can I ask if you've been in touch with our Mobile team on 789/ 03456000789 to discuss this issue further? If not, and you're still experiencing issues, please let us know. We'll be more than happy to help.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I'm 10 days now and was told now 5 times on e-chat that there is a system wide issue on Virgin side and it should take another 24 hours. But that time comes and goes and its still not moved over. Had a new phone since end of December and still havent used it. Getting angry now

Hi @quantumskyline,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post, and I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing a similar issue. 

We would recommend creating a new thread with your posts, as your experience may differ slightly to @Apbmartin who created this thread, and therefore the resolutions may be different. 

Can you tell us a little more about your experience and what has happened? We'll be happy to help.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

it's EXACTLY the same issue

Hi @quantumskyline,

I can see that you have created your own thread on this issue. I have responded to you and provided further assistance.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Apbmartin,

After looking into this issue further, I'm more than happy to help by looking into this issue with you. In order to do so, I will send you a Private Message to confirm a few details, so we can see what we can do to assist.

Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Apbmartin,

Thank you for coming back to me about your experience. I'm sorry to hear that your PAC code you initially received was incorrect, but your SIM switch has now been processed. Apologies if you have been incorrectly advised by an agent on a previous instance. 

Please keep us updated on how you're getting on and if you need any further assistance going forward. 

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team