cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone not recieving calls or texts

Rob1011
Joining in
  • Hi my galaxy s20 has suddenly stopped receiving calls and text messages since yesterday. I can make outgoing calls and texts but no incoming. 
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Rob1011,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. Sorry to hear that you're currently unable to receive incoming calls and text message since yesterday.

We are aware of this issue and it has been reported. We do not have any estimated fix time currently; however we are working as quickly as possible to get out customers back up and running as quickly as possible. 

In the meantime, we have included a link here for further help and support. 

Kind regards Jodi. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Rob1011,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. Sorry to hear that you're currently unable to receive incoming calls and text message since yesterday.

We are aware of this issue and it has been reported. We do not have any estimated fix time currently; however we are working as quickly as possible to get out customers back up and running as quickly as possible. 

In the meantime, we have included a link here for further help and support. 

Kind regards Jodi. 

Hello,

My phone (Samsung A41) has picked up the same problem. Calls say the phone is switched off and texts won't come through. 

Please can advise when the problem is fixed?

Thanks.

Hi DavidG-W,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. We are aware of this issue and apologise for any inconvenience caused. Unfortunately, we don't have an estimated fix time currently for this.

Our team are working as quickly as possible to get this issue resolved, and we aim to get  you back up and running as quickly as possible.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Thanks Jodi

Could you just let me know when it is resolved?

I certainly can DavidG-W.

I will post back as a quick update, when we have a fix time for you. If I am out of the office, I will pass this on to a colleague to come back and update the thread.

Kind regards Jodi.