cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone not allowing landline numbers goint straight to voicemail and says "Blocked by Phone"

CFord
Joining in
Phone not allowing landline 

Hi,

I was wondering if someone can help me.  At least for the last day or two my phone has not been allowing any landline numbers to call, when someone tries it goes straight through to voicemail.  If you go into the history of the person who has called it shows " Blocked call" "Blocked by Phone"

The people that are calling are contacts listed in my phone and I have checked everthing recomemded by samsung and yourselves, i.e. make sure do not disturb is off, that they aren't in my blocked list, that I haven't got call forward on for all calls and turning the phone on and off.  I'm able to receive calls through WhatsApp and also text messages (not via WhatsApp).  When doing tests i used my virgin land line to call my mobile and left a message and i can retrieve the voicemail and also get the text.

I have also tried the sim in another phone and still get the same problem.

I did call you guys earlier today and someone tried to reset my voicemail, then told me to turn off the phone wait two mins and turn it back on to see if that helped.  They said they would call me back at 6pm to see if that had fixed the problem but no one did.

I have a Samsung 20+, has anyone else had this problem and can help

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi CFord,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community!

So sorry for any issues caused the the phone.

From checking our service I can see you've been in contact since.

Has this been resolved for you?

Thanks,

Kain

Hi, 

I had actually called support before a posted to the community for help, because I was told I would get a call back and didn't.

This issue is still outstanding 

Thanks

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I see, thanks for the response.

I've dropped you a PM so we can go through some further details.

Thanks,

Kain