Menu
edwardbr1
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Phone Data not working

My mobile data hasn’t been working properly since around December, when I upgraded my contract and got onto a new data plan. 

i didn’t receive a new sim for this and the same sim was working fine before, so the sim probably isn’t the issue. 

the data is significantly slower than before and doesn’t work at times, sometimes going onto 3G when I am on a 4G / 5G contract. 

ive contacted Virgin mobile a few times and the solutions they offer never work 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone Data not working

Hi edwardbr1,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry to hear your data doesn't seem to be the same since you changes your package.

Have you tried your sim in a different handset just to rule this out, changing the package is very unlikely the cause of this, which handset do you have?

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
edwardbr1
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I am unable to try my sim in another handset, my sim has been working since I got it in 2017, it’s only after changing my contract the problems started. 

my handset is the iPhone 12

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi  edwardbr1,

As you have had this sim since 2017 and changed the package it may be due to it being a older sim and not supporting the package you are on, I will be happy to arrange a new sim, to do this I will need to invite you into a private chat as I was unable to find your account with the details we have.

I will send you a invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi edwardbr1,

Thank you for your details I am glad I was able to help, if you need any further help once you new Sim arrives please let us know?

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos