cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phantom voicemail

Jaydenrose
Joining in

2 phantom voicemails that I’ve had for a year now, I have no voicemail messages and everytime I get no service they pop up on my phone as a notification and it’s very frustrating 

15 REPLIES 15

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Jaydenrose thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

I'm sorry to hear of your voicemail issue.  Please can you confirm if you're referring to mobile or landline?  It sounds like mobile.

Regards

Lee

Mobile it’s really annoying I get it all

through the night voicemail popping up 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Jaydenrose,

Thank you for coming back to us about your voicemail issue. I can understand that this can be quite frustrating. 

Can you tell us the model of the mobile device that this happens on, and has it had all recent updates activated?

Have you called 222 to double check for messages?

Please let us know once you've done all this and we'll be able to look into this further for you.

Thanks,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

iPhone 11 and yes all updates 

I will ring 222 now 

I have no nee messages it says, it keeps popping up during the night it’s frustrating had it for a year now 

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

An old trick that sometimes works is to send yourself a voicemail, listen to it, then delete.

Guess it's worth a try

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

I’ve tried everything and it’s not working 

Mobile please help it’s so annoying my phone always gets it through the night 

When people call me now it doesn’t go to voicemail, call just ends and it doesn’t have option to set it up on iPhone can someone help me please I have gotten no where in few days