cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying off handset credit agreement

pjskipper
Tuning in

I want to pay off my outstanding credit agreement but cant seem to do it on 789. I choose the option "make a payment" which only gives 2 options which only refer to my call plan balance. nowhere does it refer to the handset credit agreement balance.

Help!

6 REPLIES 6

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
You can press '0' to get through to an agent who should be able to help
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

pjskipper
Tuning in

It doesn’t give “0” as any of the options.

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Apologies, I got that wrong. I meant '5'
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @pjskipper.

Welcome back to the community page, thank you for posting on here.

Please can you click this link to see all your different options on how to pay your bill?

Let me know if this helps 🙂

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

No doesn't help, all the methods on that link are for call plan. I did manage to talk to a human on 789 option 5, who told me how much I owed on my loan agreement but couldnt take payment as the "software wasnt working". he transfered me to another department where i sat waiting for god knows how long listening to god awful music on a loop. I gave up in the end.

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I am sorry to see this @pjskipper.

We are unable to take payments from this platform, would you be able to call us back and try again? Or try our webchat option?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide